- Please read the job description carefully and apply if and only if you think you are the right fit for the position.
- SENTRY SECURITY SERVICES LTD. Is one of the leading security service providers operating since 1995 across the country. The foundation of our services is our fast-growing goodwill and reputation which we have earned by satisfying our clients through our highly dedicated, well-organized management and trained security personnel. A number of professional retired armed forces personnel are the core asset of our company who are working and monitoring our services round the clock for the smooth functioning of our organization. Our deployment has spread all over the country in 64 districts where almost 5000 highly trained guards are carrying the flag of SSSL. The field Inspectors and Supervisors are carefully selected from the panel of retired armed forces and police forces mid-level leaders. By the year 2005 SSSL has emerged as one of the biggest security service providers in the country and currently working as a security vendor for big national multinational business houses.
- We are looking for qualified, dynamic, energetic, and self-motivated personnel for this position.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with targeted customers.
- Identifies business opportunities by visiting customers regular basis; identify proactively the prospective segments of the sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospective customers; recommending professional business solutions.
- Maintains consultative relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance and proposing our diversified product/services.
- Identifies the product needs improvements or new products by remaining focused on current industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and to the management from time to time.
- Focusing on professional and technical knowledge by establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies/groups.
Employment Status: Full-time
Educational Requirements: Bachelor in any discipline from a reputed university preferably in Marketing.
Experience Requirements: 2-4 years of experience in core sales preferably in Bank/ Financial Institution/ Leasing /Insurance sector.
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Prospecting Skills
- Ability to Work Under Pressure,
- Very good in English writing and Speaking
- Able to Meet Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Self Motivated
- Only female candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.
- 2-4 years of experience in core sales preferably in Bank/ Financial Institution/ Leasing /Insurance sector
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Bank/ Financial Institution/ Leasing /Insurance sector.
Job Location: Dhaka